Co-Authored by Attorneys:
Robert Nash, James Nash, John Bean, and Curtis Ford
with Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch
An estimated $41 trillion in inheritance will change hands in the next 45 years – yet 75% of families have failed to plan. The world becomes more complicated by the day, especially in the area of tax and estate planning. With the ever-changing and confusing tax laws, it is difficult for you to know what type of planning is most appropriate for your family. The goal of our new book is to provide families with more readily available information and equip them to take control over an area that is often misunderstood. The best part is that the book is written in a practical, easy to follow question and answer format instead of technical legalese.
Knowledge is power. This book serves as an informative guide to help consumers gain greater knowledge and make better decisions that will impact their families for generations to come. Some of the questions answered in our book include:
- What is the difference between a Will and a Living Trust?
- What is Probate and can Probate be avoided?
- How do I know if a Revocable Living Trust will be better for me than a Will?
- Can someone contest a Trust like breaking or contesting a Will?
- Are there alternatives for managing property when a person becomes incapacitated?
- How can I leave my estate to my spouse tax-free?
- What is a step-up in basis?
- What is the generation skipping transfer tax?
- What is all this confusion about my IRA?
After reading this book, you will have the knowledge needed to make an informed decision about getting started on – or updating – your own plan. This is a must have for all families looking to protect their hard-earned assets and pass their legacy on to future generations.
This book is currently sold out. Please check back at a later date. Thank you.