Co-Authored by Attorneys:
Robert Nash, James Nash, John Bean, and Curtis Ford
with Robert Armstrong and Sanford M. Fisch
Traditional estate planning has always centered on the protection and preservation of your material assets during your lifetime followed by the distribution of those assets when you are gone. What if an estate plan could do more though? What if an estate plan could actually help you preserve and pass down what matters most to you – your core beliefs, your deeply held values, and your guiding principles? Legacy Wealth Planning shows you how to do just that.
The narrow focus of a traditional estate plan simply does not work in the 21st century. Legacy Wealth Planning discusses the limitations of traditional estate planning as well as the need for a broader, more comprehensive approach to estate planning that takes into account the often complex needs of the modern family. This holistic approach to estate planning uses new and creative strategies and tools to create an estate plan that allows you to pass down everything that matters to you.
The idea behind “legacy wealth planning” is to expand on traditional estate planning concepts, not replace them. This holistic approach to estate planning incorporates your non-financial legacy into your plan alongside traditional estate planning strategies and objectives, creating a plan that can accomplish a wide variety of modern estate planning goals, such as:
- Providing for a non-citizen spouse in an age when disappearing international borders make foreign born spouses much more common.
- Preserving assets for children from a prior marriage while still ensuring that a current spouse is provided for in the event of your death.
- Encouraging future generations to pursue educational opportunities.
- Protecting assets from creditors, divorcing spouses, and spendthrift beneficiaries.
- Providing for a child with special needs without jeopardizing eligibility for much needed state and federal assistance programs
- Passing down the values, ideals, beliefs, and principles that you have lived by throughout your lifetime.
Legacy Wealth Planning shows you how you can do more than simply create a roadmap for the distribution of your material assets when you are gone. By incorporating your core beliefs and guiding principles into your estate plan you can pass them down to the next generation as well.
If you would like to purchase a copy of this book please complete the information on our Contact Us page, put the title of the book you want in the “your message” field, print the page, press the submit button, and mail it with a check in the amount of $20 for the “Legacy Wealth Planning” book you are requesting, or $45 for both books (includes shipping) to Attorney James Nash, Nash, Nash, Bean & Ford, LLP, 445 US Highway 6 East, Geneseo, IL 61254. You may also call our office at (309) 944-2188 and order with a credit card over the phone. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery after payment is received.